When buying your next dream home consider National JACL Credit Union as a smart alternative to a traditional mortgage lender. National JACL Credit Union has a number of traditional, as well as alternative lending options. The credit union has the option of financing your home “in-house,” which could save you closing costs, as well as give you a competitive interest rate.
In addition, let our loan officers review your mortgage company’s “good faith” estimate. It’s always good to have a trusted partner that you can rely on to give you sound “home loan” advice. If we can’t beat the deal at least you’ve done your “due diligence” by getting a 2nd bid allowing you the “peace of mind” of getting a fair price.
Home Equity Loans – Enjoy Your Home Now By Borrowing Against the Equity in Your Home
Don’t wait until you’re about to sell your home to fix it up. Enjoy an updated home now by borrowing against the equity in your home. It can often be a smart and less expensive way to borrow.
Managing your money wisely may sometimes include using a Home Equity Loan for:
- Consolidation debt.
- Making necessary home repairs.
- A Home Equity Loan may also be the least expensive loan to purchase a car or a dream vacation and the interest can be tax deductible.
Home Equity Products
- Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans or 2nd Mortgages – 5, 7, 10, 12 and 15 year terms
- HELOCs (Home Equity Lines of Credit)
- up to 100% financing
- rates as low as prime + .75%
- no upfront fees unless we need an appraisal (loan can generally be done using a current property tax notice).
Get more information and apply today by calling a Loan Officer at (801) 424-5225 or toll free at (800) 544-8828.
Fixed Rate 1st Mortgages
- Traditional 15 or 30 year mortgages
- Short term in-house loans; 5, 7, 10, 12 or 15 years
Third Party Disclaimer
This page links to the CU Member website which is not operated by the National JACL Credit Union. This website may have privacy and security policies different from those of National JACL Credit Union. Therefore, you are encouraged to review their policies once you arrive.
We cannot be responsible for its availability or content, nor do we represent either our members or the third party if you enter into a transaction with them.